A Dedicated And Skilled Tucson Family Lawyer
At Ketti McCormick PLLC, we provide experienced and assertive legal representation to individuals and U.S. military members who are facing emotional and financially challenging family law and divorce matters. We want to help you resolve your complicated legal issues in the least litigious and most cost-effective manner possible. Our Tucson office primarily helps clients across Pima County and southern Arizona. Attorney Ketti McCormick is also licensed to practice law in California and New Mexico, which allows her to handle cases with multijurisdictional issues.
During a friendly and confidential consultation, we will work with you to learn about your circumstances and help you understand the legal steps needed to achieve your goals. We have a lengthy record of favorable results, and we are happy to assist you with your case. You can schedule your free, 10-minute consultation now by calling us at 520-314-9464.
Protecting Your Rights And Your Best Interests
When attorney McCormick founded our firm in 2009, she set out to offer people in Pima County thorough and effective family law representation. We accomplish this goal by vigorously representing, negotiating and litigating on behalf of clients with family and domestic law matters. Our firm is committed to protecting your rights, and we can help you with cases involving:
- Divorce: Ketti McCormick PLLC, provides representation for individuals in contested and uncontested divorces. We can help you resolve associated divorce issues, such as child custody and support, spousal maintenance and complex asset division. Our lawyer is also well-versed in military family law and offers experienced legal advocacy to active U.S. military members involved in divorce litigation while deployed.
- Division of assets: Our firm will protect your rights during the division of marital assets and debts. Attorney McCormick has helped clients with highly complex financial matters involving businesses and overseas property.
- Custody and parenting time: We realize that child custody disputes are often among the most contested matters in a divorce. Our proven lawyer can help you protect your parental rights and your child’s best interests throughout the entire process. We also assist clients with custody modifications and enforcement.
- Child support: Attorney Ketti McCormick will represent you in your child support matters and help you understand the Arizona child support guidelines. We also assist clients with establishing paternity to receive support, support modifications and enforcement.
- Spousal maintenance (alimony): A divorcing spouse may be able to obtain financial assistance known as spousal maintenance, also called alimony, on a temporary or permanent basis. Our lawyer can help you get your deserved maintenance with a personalized legal strategy.
- Mediation: People with a family law dispute do not always need to resolve their case in the courtroom. Attorney McCormick will skillfully assist both parties in communication and peacefully guide negotiations to reach an agreement.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency cases
- Domestic violence
- Determination of guardianship
- Adoption issues
Contact Our Arizona Divorce Lawyer Today
We invite you to contact Ketti McCormick PLLC, to schedule your free, 10-minute consultation. You can contact us now by calling 520-314-9464 or sending us a message. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we offer evening and weekend appointments by request.